Acquisition and brokerage
‘Where do I start?’ is an obvious question if you are looking for property but lack experience and market knowledge. Anyone who is not in real estate professionally will probably be able to count the number of real estate transactions they have had in a lifetime on one hand. For this reason, it is only logical and sensible to seek assistance from an experienced adviser with expert market knowledge. But there are also plenty of reasons why investors should opt for expert help.
Whether you are a user looking to buy or rent a property for yourself, an owner thinking about selling a property, or an investor looking for a real estate investment, FrisoXpert provides support in the acquisition of clients and property and has a proven track record of successful negotiation outcomes in a wide range of areas, from commercial real estate such as office, shop and business space, (leased) residential complexes to investment objects and social real estate.
In short, FrisoXpert provides advice and support in the following areas:
- leasing and letting of commercial real estate
- leasing and letting of exploitation-related real estate, including social real estate
- renegotiating ongoing (lease) contracts
- relocation of tenants due to development plans
- purchase and sale of commercial real estate
- purchase and sale of exploitation-related real estate, including social real estate
- sale and leaseback constructions
- investment transactions
- expropriation procedures