View FrisoXpert’s profile on LinkedIn.
FrisoXpert’s portfolio consists of experience gained in previous positions:
Real estate research and advice
- Cadastral and zoning plan research into public and private characteristics for client acquisition purposes.
- Regular assessment of preliminary designs and final designs of new build housing and commercial projects for project developers and housing corporations.
- Feasibility analyses and revenue forecasts for new construction plans.
Appraisal and valuation
- Appraisal of both individual real estate objects and real estate portfolios consisting of dwellings, shops, offices and other business premises.
- Appraisal for purchase, sale as well as investment purposes.
- Appraisal and evaluation of real estate portfolios in the context of restructuring plans.
Acquisition and brokerage
- Acquisition activities commissioned by project developers aimed at acquiring building land throughout the Netherlands and surplus real estate in the social sector in the Amsterdam region.
- Successful leasing and letting of commercial real estate.
- Renegotiation of ongoing commercial lease contracts on behalf of letters and tenants.
- Supervision of acquisition and sale of a wide variety of residential, commercial and investment properties, including sale and leaseback transactions.
- Supervision of various new building projects in the Amsterdam region, including the Southern Axis in Amsterdam, from the planning stage right up to completion and acceptance.
- Supervision of the relocation of homeowners who were required to move due to expropriation procedures and conditions in connection with the construction of a fifth runway at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Successful displacement of commercial property leaseholders due to property renovations.
Real estate, asset and portfolio management
- Management of a variety of real estate portfolios consisting of both commercial and residential properties.
- Supervision of various commercial and residential renovation projects within the framework of managing real estate portfolios, with the aim to improve rentability or increase rental income.
- Development of a ‘recession approach’ for a housing corporation to support commercial leaseholders in times of financial downturn.
Project and interim management
- Worked as interim head of a commercial department of a portfolio management company. Took actions to restructure the company’s portfolio by selling off real estate assets.